Islamic poetry Allah is Merciful and is with those who are patient:

        Islamic poetry Allah is Merciful and is with those who are patient:

·     My Allah is Great :

Allah is Great……

When a dejected heart strongly holds rope of Almighty Allah then suddenly comes hope

No doubt that one is on a straight slope

He gets all the strength how to just copee

Whenever I remember Him He comes to me

Takes me in His Mercy and helps to come up

He is like a vast green limitless sweet green sea

I am like a thirsty person to fill myemty cup

Throughout He has sheltered me in His company

I am grateful for His kindness and wonderful care

In my heartbeats He remains like a symphony

With His strength I have the honour to bdly dare

Asraa Noor

 

 


·     Indeed Allah is with Those who are patient

Patience

No matter what your life endeavours .

  You know this world is a test .

  Endurance is a weighty word.

A word, that cannot be taken lightly .

Aword that effects each one,

    The one who is patient,

      Allah with him .

He listen to your heart .

Where no one can reach .

You may not see Him.

He see you each time you beseech .

    Just close your eyes and feel.

        His presence is real.

Let your Burden release .

Open your heart to the One.

      He cares………

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments