Islamic poetry about being a Muslim and Allah's love His servant:

    Islamic poetry about being a Muslim and Allah's love His servant:

I am Muslim

                                                                I am a Muslim

                                                           There , I said it

                                                   I don’t plan to change it

                                             And no, I will never regret   it

                                But what type am I , aahh every day a surprise

                             Sometimes if I feel like I ‘am the devil in disguise

                                      Starting through these wicked eyes

                           Into your ,you’re supposed to be my  reflection

                         Then I guess we’re both moving in the wrong

                                                 Direction

                       So an inspection of our souls is required lest we fall

                          A Beautiful journey to take , if we want to at all.

                              Asraa Noor              







   

                       Allah

We ask; He gives.

We cry; He listens.

We sin; He forgives.

We repent; He accepts.

We know; He opens.

We attend; He welcomes.

We request; He solves.

We insist; He grants…….

Everything we do, is about us ;

And everything He does, is about us…..

So “which of Allah ‘ s favours can we deny?

SubhanAllah!

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments