Islamic Holy story about Hazrat Maryam and her son :
….. وَ اذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَب مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا
In this Book, mention is made of Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a corner in the east, and hid herself from them, and We sent to her Our Spirit, who came to her in the form of a healthy man, saying: If you fear Allah, I seek refuge in Allah from you. He said: I am a messenger of your Lord and I have come to give you a pure son. She said: How can I have a son? No human has touched me, and I am not a sinner. He said: Yes, it will be so. Your Lord has said that it is easy for Me, and that We may make him a sign for the people, and that he may be a mercy from Us. And this will continue to happen. It will continue to happen. So Mary was pregnant with the child and she sat in a secluded place in that state.
Then the pains of childbirth brought her to the trunk of a date-palm tree, and she said: I wish I had died before this and my name and trace had not remained. At that time, a call came to her from under the tree and said: Do not grieve, your Lord has caused a spring to flow beneath you, and shake this date-palm trunk with force, and it will drop on you a fresh ripe date. So eat, drink, and cool your eyes. Then if you see anyone, say, "I have vowed to fast for the sake of Allah, so I will not speak to anyone today."
0 Comments