Islamic poetry and motivative your path:
"It's not the end of everything ,,,
Are you not breathing well,,,
There 's hope hope for me,,,,
Hope for you,,,
What do I do,,,
Than Allah for what he's given,,,
Focus,,,
Focus upon a day,,,
When the Lord will prove his mercy,,,
Have you not heard he's the most merciful,,,
The most kind the most compassionate ,,,
The most forgiving the most amazing,,,
That's my Lord if he the made me,,,
Surely he is amazing,,,
I can't wait to meet him,,,
And when i do,,,
I'm convinced,,,
He's not just gonna throw me aside and punish me,,,
And so on I tired to be a decent person in this world,,,
I tired to do good things ,,,
I tried try,,,
That's the secret,,,
Loud secret not hidden,,,
I tried and if I tried Subhanallah!!!
I need to have hope and if have hope,,,
What it what will it do to me,,,
It will make me do more and more and more,,,
On the daily basis,,,
So perhaps I may not have been that regular with my prayer,,,
I became a little bit more regular,,,
A little bit more regular,,,
Bring about a feeling of warmth in the heart,,,
And comfort and contentment to the soul,,,
When vou' re able to worship,,,
Allah a little bit more on a daily basis,,,
You' re doing one more thing,,,
To what you were do."
0 Comments